23ae53aeb99160ccfeb13f2dee35d607286610c1 Finally, My First - Swirls and Scribbles - A Lifestyle Blog

Finally, My First

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Do you believe in "love at first sight"? Well, I do. I remember the time I saw you. I fell in love in just a snap. You made me want you more. Then, as the day goes by I suddenly have the urge to have you badly in my arms. I just can’t stop thinking about you, almost every day and every night. You are present in my freaking mind. Why? Why did you let me? Now, my day is incomplete without thinking of you. Is this too much? I guess it is. I am putting destiny into my hands. I should succeed. I will. I am doing my best to be by your side. It took me awhile to figure out all of this mayhem. I thought I will never have you. Through hard work, patience and prayers, I have received such a wonderful gift. I am totally thankful for it. I thought dreams will stay as a dream but I am wrong. I can say... “I am blessed to have you now here.”  Finally, my search is over.  We can share memories together. Explore new things. Have the heart-pumping-adrenaline-rush adventures. See the beauty of the world in high definition. Those days will be worth it. <3
Yeah, I'm talking about him. My super love. I gave him a name Maxx. Yez! So cute right, fits him well. I'm actually talking about my new Canon 550d or in North America it is known as Rebel T2i or in Japan it is known as EOS Kiss x4. My first ever dslr, my friends really know that I want this badly. Yes I do.. So I save up for a couple of months. Then, I met a direct importer of Canon named Grace. She offers a great package with big discounts. Instead of paying 49 thousand bucks in the mall, I saved up more or less 10 grand . See? I'm so thankful. =)


The box.

Canon EOS Kissx4. -- Lets call him Maxx. <3

Maxx in Action. (*butterflies in my stomach*)
Now, I can say February is LOVE MONTH. Loving this moment. I can't wait to bring him in those special occasions. Iiiiiyyyeee. :))

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

  1. nice, finally you have it na! =) im happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new cam! Can I borrow it? haha ang kapal. Happy for you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you Maxx :) Aww I'm happy for you abbey! I didn't know that there's a Canon model called EOS Kiss...so cute! We should take some pics together then hehehehe :) Test shots na hehe..Missss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @gelovsky: haha thank you. nice nakapagcomment ka right away, =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @cravingforshoes: thank you! right, we should test it right away. photo shoot? Miss you too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Go make happy memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! My DSLR is named Nailo. :)
    Hope I can bring him to Baguio this weekend. Hehe. Not sure with my sked. I love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @mav: thanks! i will. :)

    @Liz Sword: Hi to Nailo! :) Thank you.

    @Magikera: He said hello too! thanks for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete

Wait for the intense debate comment box to load

Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Visitors

Free counters!

Subscribe