23ae53aeb99160ccfeb13f2dee35d607286610c1 ASIAN VOGUE x Swirlsandscribbles - WINNER - Swirls and Scribbles - A Lifestyle Blog

ASIAN VOGUE x Swirlsandscribbles - WINNER

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello! I should be announcing the winner last Thurday. Unfortunately, I was stuck on traffic for 3 to 4 hours that night. Then, I got sick today.huhuhu Just feeling okey about this time. haha Thank God! Enough about me. 

Are you ready to know the winner? Drum roll please!!!  AND THE WINNER OF P1,000 GC FROM ASIAN VOGUE SHOP IS....





CONGRATULATIONS TO....


Angel's Entry =)


I will give the details on your email. Can you send me your email? Thank you! Congrats! :) To those who did not win, don't worry. I will find a new way to have another giveaway for you guys. Keep on reading my blog. Thank you for your support! mwah mwah mwah :)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Wait for the intense debate comment box to load

Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Visitors

Free counters!

Subscribe